Supported operating systems:
- Linux on x86_64, Python 3.7-3.11 (ARM can be made available if there’s interest; email me).
- macOS with Python 3.9-3.11, Catalina (10.15) or later, on both x86_64 and ARM.
- Windows is not currently supported directly, so you need to use Linux emulation of some sort:
- WSLv2 is likely to work, but still untested.
- Or, you can use Docker to start a Linux-based shell prompt:
docker run -it -v python:3.11 bash
Supported Python versions:
- CPython 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11.
Currently Sciagraph runs on Linux (x86_64), and macOS “Big Sur” 11 or later (x86_64 and ARM). Tested Linux versions:
- Ubuntu 20.04 and 22.04.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 and 8 and clones (CentOS 7, OracleLinux 8, Rocky Linux 8, AlmaLinux 8).
- Debian Bullseye 11 (the current stable version).
- The “official” Docker
pythonon Debian Buster or Bullseye.
- Older versions of RHEL or Ubuntu; note that Ubuntu 18.04’s support end-of-life is April 2023 unless you want to pay for extended support.
- Alpine Linux.
You can view reports on Linux, macOS, or Windows, on machines with Python 3.7 or later.